Where I show a dirty secret

Sunday, February 21, 2010

So this post is going to be really embarrassing, but my thoughts were to publish it and maybe it would encourage me to never let it happen again. And I thought somebody might have a little chuckle at my expense.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
I cleaned out my car on Saturday and OMG it was incredibly, terribly bad.
It was by far the worst any car of mine has ever been.
Let me break it down for you.


This is just the recycling. It appears that I read a lot of papers.


The trash was just a little out of control!

Here are some fun numbers:
7 plastic bags
4 unopened bags of chips
1 x-mas bag


7 magazines and countless papers


41, yes, 41 receipts
maybe I'll do a post sometime on why exactly we keep all of our receipts
there is a purpose to this, I promise.


An air mattress and sheets/comforter
3 pairs of shoes
5 coats
4 books
1 case of water




So that was how I spent my Saturday afternoon. Hope everybody had a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

lol.. thanks for sharing.
Why so many Unopened chips??

Beckie's Infertile said...

That is amazing that this fit in one car! Thanks for sharing I know I have let my car get like this a few times and well it always feels good after! It makes me feel better that I am not alone!

Julie said...

Sounds like my car! Glad I'm not the only one.

Beth said...

Sadly, chips are too high in points while I am on weight watchers!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP