Letter to my Unconceived Baby

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

written July 24, 2009

Today marks the official day that we start trying to figure out why we can't conceive you on our own. I wish that it would be easy on us and that we could make you out of nothing but our love but it doesn't seem to be the path we are to take. Your father and I have decided to take it all the way, whatever it takes to get you here. Your father is an amazing man. I cant wait to see his face when he sees you for the first time. We know it could be a long and painful journey, but it will all be worth it to look into your eyes and be able to hold you one day. I think about you often and wonder what you will be like, who you will take after. I sometimes stick my belly out and imagine that you are in there already. You can not imagine how much you will be loved. I cant wait to meet you.
Love,
Mom

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I found your blog through Lost and Found and Connections Abound. How great is it to have wonderful supportive husbands who will do anything for their wives and future children (however those children might make an appearance in our lives)? My husband had a varicocele and didn't hesitate one bit when the doctor told him he would need surgery to remove it. He had to wear a jock strap for a month, ice himself down, and was in pain...but never did he complain! I am praying for you guys!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP